The AMIS Interlaboratory Testing Scheme (AITS)
- AMIS runs more than 50 round robins (Interlaboratory Testing Schemes) in the course of a year.
- The Interlaboratory Testing Schemes are run according to ISO/IEC 17043:2010 (Proficiency testing by interlaboratory comparisons)
- The AMIS Interlaboratory Testing Scheme (AITS) is a confidential service for laboratory managers comprising access to lab alerts and the AITS Proficiency Reports.
- AITS is run on the back of the main business which is making CRM’s and is run as a service and at no cost to the participating laboratories
- The AITS Proficiency Reports are accepted by SANAS (South African National Accreditation System) and other national authorities for laboratory ISO 17025 accreditation
- Lab alerts if necessary will be sent timeously to the lab manager before product certification
- The lab code for the AITS Proficiency Report will be sent shortly after certification
- Proficiency Reports are available for download from the Lab Manager login section of the AMIS website
- Laboratories wishing to participate in the AITS are welcome to apply