AMIS will generally not charge to make a Reference Material if the commissioning entity:
1) Allows AMIS to sell Reference Material's made from their material to other customers.
2) Supplies AMIS with enough raw material for three years demand for that type of Reference Material.
3) Is prepared to commit to purchase ZAR100,000 of the finished product (at the suppliers discounted price).
4) Pays for shipping to and from AMIS.
5) Requires a replacement for depleting stock.
Most of our new products are made on this basis. Alternatively customers who need sole use of their Reference Material's need to cover the full production cost. These prices are calculated on a per batch basis and depend on the batch size, the nature of the of the material, the type of analysis and the number of laboratories needed for certification.